Saturday, October 6, 2012

My Girl Cave-My Scrapbook Room!




My husband suprised me one Christmas with all of the cubes and storage units to start my Scrapbook Room! He even painted it my chosen purple colors and added this beautiful light fixture!  Yes, he is a keeper! 

     




















I have all of my buttons, ribbons, eyelets, small chipboard pieces, fasteners, etc. orgainized by
color(s) in these craft containers on the wall shelf.  I organize my stamps by holidays, phrases, pets, etc. on these corner unit shelves.  This is my relaxing getaway!  Lucky for me that it is right in my house!  Happy Scrapbooking to all!








3 comments:

  1. Nice room, watch you posted on scrapbook.com and thought to come and check it out and leave you a comment. Hope your Saturday going well?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tava, came over from Scrapbook.com! You have a beautiful scrapbooking room :D I'm a new follower!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your room. I saw your post on Scrapbook.com (I am Diamond Events by Tiffany over there). I love how bright and inviting it is.

    Tiffany

    ReplyDelete