Sunday, August 12, 2012

Ready To Launch 2012-2013 School Year!

Well, this summer break is just about over.  Thought I would share a few pictures of my Space-Themed Classroom.  These little goodie bags were passed out to my astronauts during orientation night (A huge thank you to my husband for putting these together for me!  He is always such a big help starting up a new school year). Starburst candies, a star bouncy ball, and some star shaped erasers were included.


This is an example of the front cover of the student Take-Home folder. 

 The main colors in my classroom are blue, lime green, and purple.  This color combination is really cute for a space-themed classroom!
 Mission Control is a favorite station during our Space Station rotations!
 Learning Target Bulletin Board is ready to go!



 My parents bought me this rocking chair for my birthday a few years ago.  My dad was kind enough to cover the seat cushion with some space fabric!  Love it!
 This is where our "Astronaut of the Week" sits.
I am so excited about my shuttle crew this year.  Looking forward to accomplishing many more missions!:)

No comments:

Post a Comment