Wednesday, March 26, 2014

"Spring Bling" Bridal Shower

Whew! What a weekend it was! Back-to-Back Wedding Showers! Here are pictures from the Bridal Shower I hosted in honor of my future sister-in-law! Here is the entry table, with the "Spring Bling" shower agenda and name tags.
Here are some of the decorations...
The food: Veggies and dip, croissant sandwiches, fruit in bridal dress boxes, and chips...My husband helped me fold and wrap and bling all of the bow napkins!
Here are the bling cups and straws...
The Dessert Table...I made diamond ring shaped sugar cookies, with decorative sprinkles to put in little baggies. The cake was from our local bakery-so good!
We played two games and passed out lil favor boxes filled with candies...
Here are the invitations I made for the shower...
What an amazing celebration for such a special girl! Can't wait to have her as an official part of the family!

No comments:

Post a Comment